Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information about your estimated location as may be determined from the IP Address;
- Information about the device you are using, such as:
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- Browser language and type; and
- Hardware model, operating system, application version number, device or browser data;
- Domain name system requests;
- Browsing history, time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit, number of clicks, or location data; and
- HTTP headers, application client and server banners.
The information We collect automatically does, in some cases, include Personal Information, or We may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. These activities help Us improve Our Website and Products and deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing Us to customize Our Website according to Your individual interests;
- Speed up Your searches; and
- Recognize You when You return to Our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookieless Tracking Technology. When You visit Our Website, Our Website runs a script that stores information about how You interact with the Website. The script only runs while You are visiting the Website, and will not persist when You leave the Website.
- Cookies. When You visit our Website, a “cookie” may be sent to Your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to Your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When You visit the Website again, the cookie allows the Website to recognize Your computer. Cookies may store user preferences and other information to assist Your navigation between pages efficiently, remember preferences, and improve the user experience. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing Your Internet browser settings, which may impair or limit some functionality of the Website.
- Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
- We use first party cookies, which are cookies that We place on Your device ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that We allow third parties to place on Your device.
Note that the third-parties with whom We have relationships remember that You have visited Our Website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after You are done using Our Service You may see some advertisements about Our Services elsewhere on the Internet. You may opt out of Google’s ad personalization through Google’s ad settings, as further described below.
Analytics Cookies (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to track information about how You interact with Our Website and Products so that We can make improvements. We also use analytics cookies to test pages, features or new functionality of the Website and Products to see how Our users react to them.
International Data Transfers
In order to carry out the Processing activities described above, We may make use of subcontractors that act on Our behalf as Processors. These subcontractors will be contractually obligated by Us to Process Your Personal Information only in accordance with Our instructions, only for the purposes described above, and only for the period of time necessary to preform those purposes.
In some cases, these subcontractors may be located outside of the data privacy jurisdiction in which You reside. In the event such international data transfers are necessary, We will take the necessary organizational, technical and contractual measures to ensure the protection of Your Personal Information. For residents of EU and the UK, these measures include signing Standard Contractual Clauses with the authorized subcontractor or recipient, carrying out an impact assessment on the relevant international transfer to assess risk, and encrypting Your Personal Information. In certain situations, We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests from law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Personal Information
- Provide the Products to You and fulfill Our contractual obligations with You;
- Fulfill legal requirements;
- Enter into a contract with related parties and continuing to contract with those related parties; or
- Maintain contact with You.
Data Security and Storage
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Such measures include the encryption of sensitive information. We regularly review Our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Even so, please be aware that no security measure is perfect. Thus, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal information at all times. You should always be vigilant when it comes to the protection of Your Personal Information.
Children Under the Age of 16
Your Privacy Rights
Right of Access. You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not Your Personal Information is being Processed, and, where that is the case, access to and a copy of that Personal Information.
Right of Rectification. You have the right to request that We correct or update Your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
Right to Erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Information in certain circumstances (but only where they are no longer required for a legitimate business purpose or required by law).
Right to Opt-Out of Direct Marketing and Targeted Advertising. To the extent that We Process Your Personal Information for the purposes of direct marketing or targeted advertising (as those terms are defined by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, but which generally means the display of an advertisement to You based on Personal Information about You obtained or inferred over time from Your activities across nonaffiliate websites, applications, or online applications), or to the extent that we provide Your Personal Information to others for those purposes, you have the right to opt-out of that activity.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. To the extent that We sell Your Personal Information (as that term is defined by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside), You have the right to opt-out of that activity.
Right to Opt-Out of Automated Profiling. You have a right to opt out of any automated Processing of Your Personal Information, including for profiling purposes (as those terms are defined by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which You reside, and subject), but only to the extent that such Processing activities are used to make decisions which produce legal effects, or similarly significant effects, that affect You.
Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to restrict the Processing of Your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as when We consider another request that You have submitted.
Right to Object. In certain circumstances, You have the right to object to the Processing of Your Personal Information where the Processing is necessary for performance of a task carried out in the public interest, for Our legitimate interests, or for the legitimate interests of others. You also have the right to object where Personal Information is Processed for direct marketing purposes or for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
Right to Data Portability. In certain circumstances, You have the right to receive Your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format and have the right to transmit that Personal Information to another organization.
Right to Withdraw Consent. In those cases where Processing is based on consent, and subject to applicable local law which provides otherwise, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of the Processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Right to Correct. You have the right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in the Personal Information We hold about You, subject to certain limitations.
Promotional Offers from the Company. You have the right to opt-out of Our use of your contact information to promote Our own or third parties’ products or services. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.